Just in time for game day, Bottle Rocket Apps and Scripps Networks proudly announce the all-new Food Network’s "In The Kitchen" app for iPad.
Helping fans prepare delicious food for the big game, Food Network’s "In the Kitchen" for iPad raced to the #11 spot of all paid iPad apps on the App Store.
Brimming with 50,000+ recipes from celebrity chefs like Guy Fieri, Paula Deen, Rachel Ray, Bobby Flay and Alton Brown, "In the Kitchen" for iPad was selected by Apple as a “New and Noteworthy” app.
Some highlights of the all-new app include:
- Seasonal Collections: Great assortments of recipes for the Super Bowl, Valentines Day and more.
- Compare Recipes: Browse several recipes side-by-side before making your selection.
- Ratings and Reviews: See what other foodies think about the dish before you try it.
- Take Notes: Add notes to your recipes to capture your preferences and continue to personalize them.
- Shopping List: Make it easy to build a grocery list and share with family and friends.
- Search Over 50,000+ Recipes: Find just the right recipe for tonight’s meal including filtering by cook time, complexity and even celebrity chef.
- And more!
We’re adding even more features, as well as building an all-new version for iPhone coming late Spring. Look for more from Bottle Rocket Apps and Scripps Networks on the App Store soon.
And for those you’ve used and bought the app, tell us what you think.
Was it app-etizing?comment