I want to share a brief glimpse of our soon to be release app, Overnight. This amazing tool is essential for anyone who interacts with shipping or receiving packages. Portable. Convenient. Overnight has just about every piece of information you'd need regarding your packages. With the holidays impending, this app is sure to be indispensable! Its functions include:
- Tracking packages from DHL, FedEx, UPS, and USPS
- Finding the nearest carriers to your current location
- Locating what zip code you’re currently in and what zip codes are within the same vicinity
- Pricing packages from each carrier based on location to destination, package type and any other additional information
Now, for the nitty-gritty:Tracking:
When you place in a tracking number, all the details including the mapped route are conveniently displayed right in the palm of your hand. Overnight will automatically store all your tracking numbers and update your shipping status in real time.Locations:
Choose your location based on your search criteria
- Select one, two, three or all carriers
- Designate how far away you’re willing to travel (in miles or kilometers).
- Select what days stores MUST be open
- Pick locations that are staffed
Based on your search criteria, Overnight will find the closest carrier to you - thanks to iPhone GPS capability - and lists each one starting with the closet one. It’ll tell you not only how far it is, but how long it takes to get there. You can then select any one of them and be shown more details like their phone number, address, the ability to map it or to send the location to someone else. In addition to the standard information, it also includes the the store hours and the latest times packages go out.Zip Locator:
A simple yet useful tool. One touch kinda gives you your current location's zip. It also provides the three closest zip codes around you. Pricing:
For all of those who like to know how much something costs before you even walk into the store, this is your feature. Choose any carrier, input you shipping specifications and you'll get an estimate for how much your package will cost you. We've packed a lot into one application but as always...let us know what you think.